Sunday, September 20, 2020
nnennaamaefule2018@gmail.com
E-News

Pablo Escobar’s Brother Takes Apple to Court, Files $2.6B Lawsuit Against Over iPhone

Apple iPhone Screenshot

Pablo Escobar’s Brother Takes Apple to Court, Files $2.6B Lawsuit Against Over iPhone:

Apple is now facing a new lawsuit from Pablo Escobar’s brother, Roberto, over claims that they compromised his security, TMZ reports. The brother of the infamous kingpin filed a lawsuit for $2.6 billion dollars against the tech giant after he was hacked. Roberto claims that someone found his address through FaceTime, even though, an employee at Apple reassured him that iPhone X’s have top-notch security functions that make it the most secure phone out right now.

Roberto purchased the phone in April 2018, he said, though it was only less than a year later that he found out that his phone security and his personal security were at risk. He claims a man named Diego sent him a letter threatening him with claims that he found out Roberto’s address through his Facetime account.

He said due to the iPhone’s “lax” security, he was forced to relocate to another home and had to increase the security measures around him. Additionally, Roberto alleges he suffered emotional distress from the trauma from having his life and security in potential danger. Prior to purchasing an iPhone, he said that he had already been targetted in assassinations and was in need of a phone that could provide him security.

Roberto said that he discovered this information after he looked into the matter with his own resources to discover that his phone was hacked over FaceTime. 

On top of everything else, he’s currently firing back at Apple by selling 24k gold plated iPhones through Escobar Inc. 

Leave a Reply